10 Reasons Moovers Chicago Makes Moving To Old Irving Easier
Moving home is a major life change for the majority of people, and whether you are single or are moving home with your family, there is plenty of work that is required as part of the move. Securing the property in Old Irving is only the start, as you’ll need to arrange a range of services and close those in your current home. Packing is also one of the big parts of the work, but if you are looking to reduce the amount of work that you have to do, then having an experienced home and business moving company like Moovers Chicago on your side can make it easier. Moovers Chicago is the premier movers for Old Irving. Here are a few reasons why:
- More Time To Plan Other Aspects Of The Move – By having moving day all taken care of, this will give you more time to focus on the packing, and making the arrangements of what you’ll need in your new home.
- Efficient Moving Services On Moving Day – If you’ve ever had the challenge of moving a couch yourself, you will be astonished at how quickly a trained team of staff can handle even bulky and heavy items.
- Professional Care For Your Furniture And Possessions – All our team are not only efficient but know how to move items without any damage or scuffing to both the furniture and the properties themselves.
- Professional Care For Your Furniture And Possessions – All our team of movers are not only efficient but know how to move items without any damage or scuffing to both the furniture and the properties themselves, including you new home in Old Irving.
- Additional Packaging Materials Available – Looking after your precious items such as clothes and televisions is made easier as we can provide TV boxes for rent, and also sell wardrobe boxes which means delicate clothes won’t have to be fold
- Local Knowledge Of The Area – We’ve carried out many moves from all kinds of residential and commercial properties across Chicago, and know how to do this as efficiently as possible.
- Reduces Stress For You And Your Family – Having Moovers Chicago on board mean that you won’t be stressing about moving day itself, and we’ll do all the physical labor so you and the family are ready to unpack in your new place.
- Furniture Dis-Assembly And Assembly Service – If you’re short on time around moving day, we can arrange for someone to dis-assemble large items like wardrobes or shelves, and we’ll then assemble them in your new home for you.
- Furniture Packing Service – Furniture items like couches can easily pick up dirt during any home move, so we can visit and add a protective layer to protect these fabric covered items during the move.
- Friendly And Professional Customer Service – We want you to be perfectly comfortable throughout the move, so our friendly team is here to answer any questions and help in any way we can throughout the process.